Our guest’s goal was to create a book and guide that allows us to redirect our thoughts in a positive, focused manner. This book is the culmination, it presents easy ways to learn a few simple changes you can make in our lives, and why these will help us enjoy life more.
After many years of hands-on research and collaboration with top professors, Our guest has put together a 90-day guide book and journal, written for the everyday person to help get their head in the game and see results instantly. Train our heads, and our bodies will follow.
This is a combination of a love and passion for fitness, food, science, spirituality, positive psychology, and people, all rolled into one. All our habits, everything we want, is because we believe we’ll feel better once we have it.
We welcome author of “Train Your Head & Your Body Will Follow: Reach Any Goal in 3 Minutes a Day”, Sandy Joy Weston.
- The importance of mind, body and spirit in fitness
- Motivation to change: How our Why needs to be bigger than our Try
- Mirror work
- The influence of people around us
- Changing habits
- Self-talk and storytelling
- Loving yourself
- Overcoming criticism
- G.A.M.E. plan
- 7 deadly reasons we don’t work out
- The various approaches to fitness
- Changing our relationship towards food
- Guilt-free eating
- The H30 programme
More about Sandy here:
Other shows like this: